2020-2021 Youth Company Weekly Schedule:
Monday: 4-8:30pm (Conditioning 1hr, Contemporary/Modern 1.5hr and Ballet/Pointe 2hr)
Tuesday: 4:15-7:45pm (Conditioning 1hr, Ballet 1.5hr and Pointe/Variations 1hr)
Wed: 4:15-8:15pm (Conditioning 30min, Character/Folk Dances 1hr, Ballet 1.5hr and Pointe 1hr)
Thursday: 4:15-6:15pm (Ballet/Contemporary/Modern or Choreography 2hr)
Friday: 4-7:30pm (Conditioning 1hr, Ballet 1.5hr and Pointe 1hr)
Saturday: 9:30am-12pm (Ballet 1.5hr and Pointe/Variations 1hr)
Rehearsals (When needed)
Thursdays from 6:15pm to 8:15pm
Saturdays from 12:30pm to 6:30pm
Youth Company Policies:
- Dancers will commit to one year-round agreement. This contract will begin on August 17th, 2020 and finish on July 2nd, 2021.
- ADYC members will have classes 6 days a week (20 hours of training every week). In addition, Youth Company dancers may expect to have rehearsals on Thursdays from 6:15pm to 8:15pm and on Saturdays from 12:30pm to 6:30pm, when needed.
- Dancers who are members of the Alma Dance Youth Company will resume their season with a concentrated training which will run Monday through Friday morning to afternoon beginning June 7th, 2021 through July 2nd, 2021.
- One of the wonderful aspects of the Youth Company is that all of its classes and rehearsals will run during afternoons and at night to provide our Youth Company members the flexibility to attend traditional school or explore homeschooling, depending on whichever is the best education solution for them. This aspect is unique when compared to other youth companies because many other programs are only able to work with home-schooled students. However, we recognize that there are many ways to receive a strong education and prepare for a professional dance career simultaneously.
- For year-round tuition information and schedule, please call us at 630-580-9784 or email us at email@example.com